To briefly highlight Windsor Beach Technologies:
1. We are AS9100, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 certified with significant inspection and measurement assets.
2. We use statistical process techniques to control machine processes.
3. Our machine tools include 6 Citizen Swiss Turn machines (including 7 axis) for the most efficient processing of small
4. Additionally, we have 13 CNC Mills with a variety of trunnion and indexer options. Included are 2 new 40 Taper OKK Horizontal
5. To round out our shop we have Wire, Sinker and Drill EDM, CNC Lathes, WaterJet, Tig Weld, and Assembly.
6. We support JIT, Kanban, and forecasting type orders. Our staff is very familiar with
new customer specifications and inventory initiative requirements for first article, PFMEA's, and Control Plans.
7. Participation in design reviews by our skilled staff and assistance during prototyping is provided to develop the most efficient manufacturing process. Customer confidentiality is respected at all times.
Please Contact Us with any questions or requests for pricing.
Windsor Beach Technologies, Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If unable to make shipment on date specified, notify procurement department at once.
2. No charges will be allowed for boxing, crating, or cartage unless previously agreed. If through routing is not specified, ship by route providing lowest rate, otherwise excess will be charged to your Account.
3. The right is reserved to cancel this order if not filled in accordance with our delivery schedule.
4. This order is subject to modification in the event of fires, strikes, or other conditions beyond our control.
5. PACKING LIST must accompany each shipment.
6. Invoices in duplicate to be mailed to our address on the date of shipment.
7. INVOICE must show our purchase order number, terms, and full description of the material shipped.
8. DRAFTS and/or C.O.D. Shipments will not be accepted.
9. FOREIGN SHIPPERS must supply one set of duplicate commercial invoices and one set of NAFTA documentation for Customs clearance. Customs Broker will be identified on Purchase Order.
10. All Bills of Lading and/or Shipping Documents must show value of materials shipped.
11. Minimum billings will not be accepted unless approved prior to shipment.
12. All invoices will be taken into account as from date of receipt in our office and must be paid within 30 days.
13. This Purchase Order contains the entire contract between the parties, and no modification, or variation, of its terms shall be of any effect unless agreed to in writing and signed by both the Buyer as well as the Seller.
14. The buyer shall have the right to inspect the goods at the time and place of delivery and may refuse to accept same if they do not comply with specified sample, or description.
15. Windsor Beach Technologies, Inc. asserts its right of access to their customers, regulatory authorities, all facilities involved in the order, and to all applicable records.
16. Windsor Beach Technologies, Inc requires suppliers to flow down applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required, to sub-tier suppliers.
17. The seller expressly warrants that all goods and services supplied pursuant to this order will comply with the specifications, drawings, description, or samples furnished, or specified by the Buyer and that the same will be merchantable, of good quality material and workmanship, free from defects and fit for the purpose intended. The seller agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Buyer from and against any and all claims, losses, damages and settlement expenses resulting from, or arising out of a breach of the Seller's express warranties and those implied by statute, and of which the buyer notifies the Seller at any time.
18. The Contract resulting here from shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
© Copyright 2011 Windsor Beach Technologies, Inc